Thursday 30 April 2015

Day 120 2015: Rain, rain...

Day 120: ...just wet, wet, wet

You know the days, dear reader. Just wet. From start to finish. Alarming radio reports of 300mm likely in the next few days...often that can mean water crossing the highway between Brisbane (home) and the Sunshine Coast (work). Thursday is a late class too, will students turn up to a late rainy class?

Normally it wouldn't matter too much. However I am 'dog-sitting' at the moment so there were responsibilities at home to consider...'what if I couldn't get home?'

Well, off I went and it was a very wet day. All day, and so far, all night. Not my favourite driving conditions. 

Nonetheless, there were some interesting patterns with puddles and lights on the way back to the carpark. Just things that caught my eye.

Pond overflow (near yesterday's snake)

Puddles of light


It was that sort of day really. Oh, and I got home in time for the dog.

[Camera : iPhone 6, (yes, it's been a while) 8.46pm-8.48pm]