Friday 3 April 2015

Day 93 2015: So as not to be late...

Day 93: ...again

Yes, early this time. After yesterday's late effort, here is today, day 93, already. It is not as if I think I've taken today's pic of the day already, dear reader, but, er, I think I have.

So although everything ran late yesterday, today the rain woke me up about 4.30am. Just as well really, notwithstanding the public holiday, Good Friday. Caught some magnificent colour this morning and since I haven't done a sunrise for a while...

Sunrise with trees

Sunrise sans trees

Sun clouds

There you go. All that colour lasts just a couple of minutes. Some days, it is worth a capture, worth a bit of marvelling. And if something else comes up today, well we'll make it Day 93.5...I sometimes need that extra half day to catch up.

Now, back to work...I am, as you know from yesterday's post dear reader, a good public servant.

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 6.04am, 6.05am]