Friday 1 May 2015

Day 121 2015: And just more rain...

Day 121: ...so, loris.

The rain settled in today. Really settled. How settled? Well, about 12 lorikeets worth at one stage. That's how I tell how wet it is here--the number of lorikeets that come to perch on the back verandah. 

So do I mind? No. And nor, I hope, do you, dear reader. You see, when it comes to my backyard loris, I can't really help it and today was no exception. 

Toned down colour

Claws

so there I was...

This is my preferred side...

This angle perhaps...

Or a touch more demure angle...

I'm also looking after mum's dog...here's Bella a la cameo.

Bella, Bella
The rain is set in for a while. Tomorrow might also be about the lori rain gauge. I don't think we're going to get too far.

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 70-300mm, 8.45am-9.02am]