Wednesday 13 May 2015

Day 133 2015: Look, more blue skies, OK...

Day 133: ...but sorry, OK, not sorry

It's work dear reader. Or related to work...or, because of work. Yes, it is because of work I ended up spending 15 minutes at Cotton Tree/Maroochy beach. Well, that is how I will explain it to any anyone who asks. 

You see, dear reader, yesterday the Treasurer brought down the Federal Budget so today part of my work involved speaking to media about it. The first interview was going to be at the ABC Sunshine Coast studio at 7.15am. That meant an early start, up at 4.00 and on the road to arrive in time to not appear to flustered for having lost my way to the place (luckily that didn't happen).

The studio is in Maroochydore which, given the hour, I thought I should go to work via the beach. I was thinking only of you dear, loyal, reader. I thought, 'the dear reader must be so tired/bored with pics of Moffat Beach, can I find something different at Maroochy I wonder?'... So, for you, the Maroochy beach views: 

Because you don't want to be here...

That's how you start the day

A little derring-do

Care to share your post?

Oops, overshot it

Made it

Breaking : translucence

Flagged
Once at work, there were a few more requests for interviews, TV this time. I really so have a face for radio, probably why I prefer to take the pics instead of being photographed...hmm, I should do a blog about that one day. 

[Camera : iPhone 6, 7.39am; Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 7.55-7.58pm]