Tuesday 19 May 2015

Day 139 2015: Sorry, I must be going...

Day 139: ...I'm on my way.

Semester. It is just 'on' the whole time. Sure, it is probably not sensible that I work 98km from home and that I manage to have commitments in Brisbane almost every night of the week which usually means finishing class, dashing to the car, heading down the highway hoping that the traffic won't prevent me from getting to where I'm going...

Sometimes, all I have time to savour is the walk to the car. It's about ten minutes. It is my choice to park ten minutes away from the buildings, I like to think of it as exercise of sorts. And sometimes, there is sufficient colour left in the day to just catch a tinge of sunset. Just a tinge.

Last of the natural light, surrounds the unnatural light 

Into the distance, beyond

This tree, resists. The inevitable

Just enough to imagine...a pastel sketch or two, on the weekend perhaps. When I might have a chance to stop, and catch a breath, and sketch. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 5.36pm-5.39pm]