Wednesday 17 June 2015

Day 168 2015: Not a day to be blue...

Day 168: ...though the weather might have other ideas

It is the day of a football match. Not just any football match but state of origin for my preferred code. I have always followed the footy, from fanatical younger days to the present. It is more habit/identity now than anything. It is my one allowance for the irrational in my otherwise reasonably well-tempered life. (Mostly.)

It is also raining unseasonably. Rather annoyingly. The weather is a bit blue, though to look at these actually colour pics, there's not much colour at all. By the time I got out of the office and into the car to head back down to Brisbane for a meeting, there wasn't a lot to take. (I'm not by the lake this week, the car park there will be full of the cars of students taking exams in the stadium...)

Puddles

Light

Rain drops

So, for want of a subject, these are somewhat 'arty' pics, what can you see in them-type pics. Actually, just the rain. So much of it. 

As long as too much rain doesn't make us too blue. The only colour that matters today is maroon, after all. 

[CAmera : Canon 60D, 28-80mm, 4.36pm-4.38pm]