Friday 26 June 2015

Day 177 2015: The randomness of Friday...

Day 177: ...'eating ice cream with your eyes closed'*

It is Friday. At last. It has been a long week, but not without its highlights. By the time I got home, I was a bit tired from the week's events and feeling I hadn't had a particularly strong week photographically. But looking over the pick of the pics this afternoon, I thought they illustrated of the randomness that sometimes embraces the week. 

In my pursuit of finding the photographic in anything, I 'picced' an ice cream. Then, drawn outdoors by the squawking of the miners, I spotted the return of the Pacific Baza, but at quite a distance. It didn't stop me from noticing a few other things though...

Mmmm

...including the return of a kooka. Haven't seen them around for a while. 


Yes, time for a mow

Welcome back

Sky as canvas, infinity series

Some days have no real theme...but the significance of events will emerge later. I suspect. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 18-55mm, 4.10pm; 75-300mm, 4.24pm-4.42pm]

*'Eating ice cream with your eyes closed': the title of one of my favourite Australian plays, written by David Brown, performed at QTC, some years ago. Imagine. Eating ice cream with your eyes closed.