Tuesday 7 July 2015

Day 188 2015: The beach...

Day 188: ...as the light fades on the day

The Beach. The beach and I get along very well, in fact, we were made for each other. It is without doubt my favourite place--for quiet, for thinking, for reflection, for walking, swimming, surfing...and, of course, photographing. 

It was such a glorious winter's day today that I decided on the way up to work that I would work extra hard to get away with enough time between the end of work drive and tai chi to check out the beach. And I did. 

And I took photos. several, 61 in fact. 

There was no surf. It was flat as. A couple of paddle boards, a few long boards, a snorkeler, a shag, a dog or three. 

Ocean going vessels...

Fishing...

Watching the fishing...

...or the hangin'...

Froth and bubble

Reflection

Light transition

Up bobbed a snorkeler 

The waves 'crashed'...

Twilight...

Receding...

After an intense couple of weeks of assessing and some writing and class preparation coming up, it was the perfect tonic. I was so relaxed, I ended up ding a tai chi set there and then, on my own, in public. How very SunCoast. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 75-300mm, 4.13pm-4.56pm]