Thursday 23 July 2015

Day 204 2015: Eat all the noodles...

Day 204: ...to Eat the Week...

I was thinking today at work...now, now dear reader, it is my job I know. But when I wasn't thinking about thinking and doing all the thinking about the admin I had to do, I was thinking that I must get to South Bank some time this weekend to partake in the annual noodle night market. Yes, it is on again. Eat all the noodles, and then some. 

And then out of the blue I received a request to join the Eat the Week panel on 612ABC. I couldn't say no to a request from the national broadcaster now, could I. Was I motivated by a sense of national duty?  Um, no. Was I motivated by a sense of scoring 'engagement' points for work? Um, no. Am I a media tart? Um...let's move along.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to, er, 'work' I go...
No, one of my first thoughts was 'ah, perfect pic of the day op'. Plus, I get to eat too. So I went.


Eat the noodles...yeah.

The wheel, of course

Dancers, of course

People, lights, action...of course

And a good night was had by all


And the radio was good fun too. It is about an hour to share thoughts on news of the week--some serious, some not so. It was my second time on the show. Plus, a brief fangirl moment, I got to meet the famous Karen Dorante, former host of Speaking Out, a favourite show of mine.

And I got to eat, really. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 7.26pm-7.42pm]