Saturday 1 August 2015

Day 213 2015: Elementary my dear Watson...

Day 213: ...when in South Bank, do as the South Bankians do

I wouldn't want you to think I'm stalking my # project365 mate Susan but just from time to time, our blog subjects do coincide. Like today's. After rehearsal and a few chores (shopping centres on Saturday morning...gah!), I choofed off to see a movie with a friend (Mr Holmes, recommended) and on the way home, said friend remarked that she hadn't seen the Noodle Night Markets yet. Well, never one to miss a photo opportunity, I agreed, especially since they finish up this weekend. And I was quite envious of Susan's dragon snaps in her post yesterday. The colour.

So off we went. How great is South Bank! Food, dragons, lanterns...


Duck buns

Dragon : mark 1

The drummers

Our chuffed cat was still chuffed

A strip of lanterns

Another study in lanterns

Umbrella effect

Squid skewers : chilli sauce

Dragon : mark 2


...and a post about South Bank would be incomplete without the wheel of course.

Wheel lanterns

Let's call it a homage, coincidental or otherwise, to my # project365 mentor!

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 7.06pm-8.15pm]