Saturday 22 August 2015

Day 234 2015: Darting here...

Day 234: ...darting there...

A first weekend in ages where there haven't been musical commitments...concerts, rehearsals and the like. No plays to attend either. Of course, one has much work to do on the writing and thinking front...but even that seemed to resist for a while. 

Time perhaps, for some housework-type duties (one must spoil everything). But indeed, my heart was not in it. At first chance, through the kitchen window, I darted outside to catch the darting skink...

Heading on up

Hanging on...

It went everywhere, very fast. But I got it...

And following on from yesterday, nearby, it is time for my callistemon to have its turn at blooming. No darting there (though the breeze always blows at shutter time). 

Pretty in pink
I snuck in another Japanese movie from the Cult Japan series too. I shall work tomorrow. 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 75-300mm]