Saturday 29 August 2015

Day 241 2015: A long day...

Day 241: ...turns to '7 deadly sins'

We left off yesterday with a full day at work, with only half the required work done and a concert to be performed. By the end of the night it was looking increasingly like the only way to get through the work was to get back to the office today. A Saturday. Yes, Saturday. 

So off I went. And did the work. 

Midway through the day, I thought I ought to stretch the legs, take a stroll, work the cam. Can't stay indoors all day on a weekend. So I did. And it turns out that life around the lake and water reticulation pond is pretty much the same on a Friday, a Tuesday, and, now we know, a Saturday...

Yoohoo, peek-a-boo...

Oi you, go your own way...

Ducks on patrol...

The family Duck. Safely on dry land...

A-ha...all gone

Narcissus's cousin

Oh, you here again...

And on a Saturday too, eh?


So there you go. Thus demonstrating that the local fauna probably doesn't recognise the Sunday to Saturday elements of the time phases. Perhaps. I'm sure, dear reader, that is of enormous interest to you. 

And given that more than once I have been told I am a glutton for punishment with my workload, it was probably appropriate that I went to see Expressions Dance Company's production of 7 Deadly Sins. Now there's a project I'm envious to photograph. And it is hardly slothful to want to relax after a long day's work. Perfect way to end a long, otherwise ordinary, day at the office, really, if that's not too greedy of me. 

[Camera : Canon 60D, 75-300mm, 2.18pm-2.51pm]