Sunday 13 September 2015

Day 256 2015: A diversion...

Day 256: ...under the bridge

I could have been up and at it very early to join my friends for an early tai chi demonstration...but it wasn't going to quite happen after a late night concert. I had a concert to play in later today too, so I had to get to that. 

So it was a bit of a slower Sunday start--chores, reading, work (a bit) and the like. And then time to trek to the other side of town to play with the clarinet group at another retirement village. Good afternoon teas are always supplied. And it does appear people like it when we bring the music to them. 

Given it was waaayyy over the other side of town, I had a secret aim to stop at a park or forest over there to explore, photographically-speaking. Just because. Unfortunately, time and traffic made it a little too tricky to do so. Instead, as I came across the Story Bridge, I thought...underneath the Story Bridge, why not? So I did. A small diversion. 

Spring through to the skyline

Twisted branches, steely bridge

Clear skies, the Bridge watches

At the base of the tree

A lone JLS (Brisbane River version)


I wonder what seagulls dream of?

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 75-300mm, 4.20pm-4.50pm]