Thursday 17 September 2015

Day 259 2015: 'Clowns to the left of me...

Day 259: '...jokers to the right...'

Here I am, I've seen my pics and thought of a song for the second day in a row...'stuck, in the middle' of being not terribly imaginative when it comes to putting words to the pics, as Steelers Wheel, once sang, more or less. 

Some days, this particular song describes my days at work. But not today. Not really. It was just the first thing that came into my head when I saw the perfect synchronicity of the kookas at dawn as they fended off the noisy miners.

Clowns to the right...

Jokers to the left...
And then later on, as I went for my 'Wednesday-halfway-point-still-seven-hours-to-go' walk around the campus, I spotted the ever protective Family Duck. Baby Duck Ling is growing but seriously, I have never seen two parents so protective of their one and only offspring. (I just know the sort of parents these two would be if ever their darling duckling transformed into a uni student...)

In the middle, not going anywhere


What song lyrics will tomorrow bring?


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 5.57am-5.58am, 4.22pm]