Thursday 17 September 2015

Day 260 2015: So if this is it...

Day 260: ...please let me know 

Ah, apologies up front, dear reader. That title is deliberately contrived to work in another song lyric-based heading. It's a further sign that today's pic is, well, not really much of a pic at all. Blame the time of semester, or the rain, or just the passing of time in a hyper-reality that has some of us still living and working in March this year. 

It was raining when I left work which does make it dicey to get out the camera. Shame really, there was some interesting activity down by the lake this evening...torches, movement and so on. 

But I had to get home so I left. And got home, via the shops, knowing that I had not really managed a pic today. (There was one quick one on the fruit phone, but that's different.)

So, try a still life, I thought. So I did. With elements of the shopping that were about to be eaten for dinner, of sorts. 

Trying for the Renaissance Still Life pose

Almost, nearly but not quite, the end of the strawberry season


Truly, my work days do not facilitate the best in life and the rest. Truly, if this is it, if this is what this project has come to...a late night snap of my food...well please let me know and move me over to instagram...

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 28-80mm, 10.31pm-10.32pm]