Saturday 26 September 2015

Day 269 2015: Caught up in the crowd...

Day 269: ...pretending not to notice

I think that might be another song lyric...oh well, it was a partly musical day today. Clarinet rehearsals in the morning then into town for some last minute things. I almost stayed on for the fireworks spectacular on tonight, but somehow, I just wasn't up to the wait. Crowds...plus, work. 

Anyway, in the few moments I had, I decided to go over to King George Square and take some streetscapes, just sitting there with the cam on the seat, clicking the shutter randomly. 

Who knew what would be there...

Pink cape

Dressed up

Looking out

Rushing, not rushing

Columns

All directions

What we're really here to see

Certainly an interesting way to observe the crowds, pretending not to notice...

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 4.30pm-4.34pm]