Friday 2 October 2015

Day 271 2015: I did but see it, passing by...

Day 271: ...and yet, I was busy. 

Really, dear reader, I was. I've just spent four and a half days on the road, or in the air or something. In the last few days I've been to Tokyo and back on a bit of a work-related mission. It also meant, surprisingly, shockingly, unbelievably...I didn't even have time to take too many pics. 

Today, Monday, was all about being in the air. Qantas has resumed its direct flights from Brisbane after a fair hiatus, although it means a daytime flight. I think I prefer nights, it gives me a full day at the other end...

Anyway, by the time I was on the bus into the city, I only had time to snap the passing lights. 

Fortunately, lights near Disneyland, from the highway, offered a bit of a fairy light impression...in motion.

Rushing by...
And then I noticed some of the other pics had a bit of a rushed look about them too. 

Approaching midnight...Ikebukuro


Turned out to be a fair metaphor of the trip really. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 10.47pm, 11.22pm]