Sunday 4 October 2015

Day 273 2015: Looking up...

Day 273: ...Brisbane skies al a Tokyo

Wednesday already and tomorrow I fly back home. Strange, I know. I was asked back to the university today to discuss some course selection with two of our students studying there this semester. That appointment was later in the afternoon. So I had a morning to fill in. I could...

...go shopping...

...or...

...go to the national library to look up a few resources. And of course, dear reader, you know what I did. I chose the library, naturally. It is one of my favourite Tokyo places and there is a real rhythm to the day's work there. 

When I came outside again to head to my next appointment, I looked up, and there was an amazingly Brisbane-looking sky, you know the ones we've had lately with those skittishy clouds...

The Brisbane sky...

So I took another pic of the clouds above Parliament House, just so you know, it really was Tokyo,  not Brisbane. (//^o^)//

...followed me all the way to Tokyo

It was also a bit quiet on the parliamentary front today, the scene of massed protests in recent times. 

I'm edging towards a special clouds mini-blog methinks...

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 1.33pm-1.34pm]