Thursday 8 October 2015

Day 281 2015: Hanging in there...

Day 281: ...things can only get better

Cold, day 2. No, I'm not getting on top of it. Indeed, probably even worse than yesterday. Hmm, should I have taken the night time version of those cold tablets? I seem to be worse...

Some time after the big hand went past 12, I don't really know, time is a funny thing when you're unwell, I felt a little better and set out to take today's pics (one is wedded to this project, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part)...a pattern of flowers on a distant tree, the sun on the bougainvillea...until the lori turned up...

Alert, alarmed

Whoo, that was close...

Heh, missed

and upside down, and around and around...


GAH!


Perhaps I can hide

Hanging on by the tips of my feathers

Darn, spotted

Loris are go.

And the problem? Not a cold, which explained my upside down and round and around feelings but no, the noisy miners, going this way and that. They are quite aggressive at the moment.

It was quite a spectacular gymnastical moment. Cheered me up no end (once it was apparent the lori was fine). 

[Camera : Canon EOS 60D, 100-300mm, 2.24pm-2.25pm]