Friday 16 October 2015

Day 289 2015: Not the lake...

Day 289: ...but the beach this time

Friday. Week 11. Two weeks of teaching left. Hard to imagine. I was up at four this morning so it has been a bit of a long day. It is always hard to know what is an appropriate time to leave work since there is always so much to do. You run the risk of never leaving if you don't set rules. 

My current Friday rule is leave work in time to get to the beach for 1) Friday fish and chips and 2) enough light for taking photos. Well, I more or less succeeded in managing both though I probably did it in the wrong order.

I bought the fish and chips first. 

So that's why the photos don't have the light I imagined but a soft twilight of sorts anyway.

Waving

Cloud land

Europe ? Korea ? Away


And this time I took a different angle, sitting atop the headland, looking back towards the beach. A different perspective is always good. And the fish and chips went down well too. Just so you know.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 6.00pm-6.02pm]