Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 291 2015: Sunday ...

Day 291: ...too far away

Actually, no, it was right here, and now. Today. And what did I do? Not s much as I should have done but things I might not have otherwise accomplished. 

Confused?

Yes, I should have done many things today but somehow the 'but it's Sunday' cry won. I spoilt myself with a breakfast in bed start as I tried to finish a book I've been reading (almost there), which turned into a late breakfast, and then I did a little bit of gardening...

I had to do a bit of sitting at an holidaying friend's house...afternoon tea and more reading and then off again in search of jacarandas and other things. And grocery shopping.

And in between...

Just some rose petals...
 Then I went for a walk at a lovely little riverside spot near Fairfield...

Neighbourhood ducks

Webs in the afternoon sun

Jacas! Bluesky

River : Mangroves : Brisbane

It was just that sort of day, and soon, there will be many many more. Sunday? It's not too far away really. We're getting closer every minute. 

[Camera : Canon ESO60D, 28-80mm, 9.29am; 75-300mm, 4.39pm-4.42pm]