Thursday 22 October 2015

Day 293 2015: Into the night...

Day 293: ...where things 'glow'

Don't ask me what happened to Tuesday. It came. It went. And apart from actual classes, I'm not sure I got very far from my desk in the daylight hours. Maybe there is a streak of vampire in there somewhere...

So, photos...what did I have? Well, not much by the time I got back to the car park, except for the lights in the distance (not quite on the hill). 


A little ligt, the stars

And at home, I'm still watching the lilies with some fascination. There are some more budding madonnas and since photography is about light (or lack of it, on a hill or not), I thought it would be an interesting thing to try and photograph, technically, sans tripod and flash. So I did. 


Lily at rest

sepia style (no filter or edits)


There's a certain quality (of light, or something) there. 


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 6.55pm, 8.57pm]