Thursday 29 October 2015

Day 301 2015: I get by...

Day 301: ...with a little help from my friends

Well, at least so said the lori this morning. Put his 'hand' up early on. And it might be something we can all think about.

The photos that end up here are never really planned. There might be a 'plan' in as much as 'today there is an event at South Bank, I might go there...' or 'this arvo I have my walk between the break between classes and a late finish' where I usually expect to take a pic or three by the lake. But sometimes it helps to be even less planned and flick to the shutter whenever. 

Like this morning, just as I was about to leave, there was a visit from one of the loris. They haven't been around all that much of late given all the gum blossoms available for them. I don't like to offer the seed when there is natural food around. 

But along came one this morning and we were getting on quite well. Scratch. pose, click, click, pose etc for a couple of minutes when a friend flew in for a bit of that 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours'...

Hands up, for a little help

I would but, I'm resting

...now hiding

Watcha lookin' at?

Preeeeeen

Put your head on
my shoulder....

I can do this with my eyes closed

Allow me to return the favour

In sync

A little closer?
That's all folks


It always good to have friends to help out. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 7.54pm-8.02pm]