Sunday 1 November 2015

Day 305 2015: November starts...

Day 305: ...restraint begins

It is already the first day of November. There are just 60 days left of this year, this project. I decided yesterday that I might take up a personal challenge during November. For all of November. And that challenge is to post just one pic a day for the whole month. (*Note, that does not mean *take* one photo a day, just post one, and one only.)

You see, dear reader, this 'project365' is about finding the one thing in your day that makes you smile, or makes you happy to be here, or to take a moment to wonder about all creatures, flora, fauna and things great and small. 

It is a challenge I want to set myself because I think sometimes I post too many photos. And it is time to show restraint...

Here's today's: 

Late jacaranda

A late budding jacaranda. When all the others in Brisbane have finished, mine in the backyard are just getting going. Bit like me. 

Let me know what you think...and see if I can stick to the new (temporary) rule. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 10.55am]