Wednesday 4 November 2015

Day 308 2015: Like mother...

Day 308: ...like daughter or son, well, joey

Another day at work, another day marking, prepping for exams, dealing with all the things we deal with when not teaching which keeps us working many more hours, days and weeks than the light load some people seem to think we have.

And hot. I work in a hot building, no air-con (I don't mind) but no breeze either. So there comes a time in the afternoon one needs to go for a walk to stretch the legs as it were. And off in search of today's pic, today's one and only pic of the day.

Now, the last few days I've made my new venture of just one pic each day of November, I've made it a little easy on myself, taking just three or four. Today though, it was a little tougher, a little more variety. Down by the lake there were birds and ripples and flowers; interesting cloud formations. I took them all, about 12 photos in fact. Then, back by the building, was a mother kanga and her joey. I took 22 pics in two minutes...I've stuck to my guns though:

Chew this way...
Just the one. But you can imagine how the other 21 looked. Joey kangas like to copy their mum's every move. And not as bossy as the big buck kanga either.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 2.30pm]