Sunday 8 November 2015

Day 312 2015: Returning to the source...

Day 312: ...because, incredibly, it is ever-changing 

So we're back to these roses, dear reader. Roses, in my garden, tended by my hand. Allegedly. But not really, and this is the fascinating thing. This is a rose bush that thrives on nothing but an occasional severe pruning. It really only blooms every other year. But in following it closely this week (because there are just blooms day after day), I noticed something today...

yesterday's yellow is today's pink


Did you notice? That pinkish rose you see there, was yellow yesterday, just like the yellow one there, which was a pink and yellow striped bud yesterday. I have no explanation. But just at the moment, I know returning to it each day is a source of joy and anticipation, just wondering what colour will be next. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 11.16am]