Tuesday 10 November 2015

Day 314 2015: When things appear...

Day 314: ...after the event

By which, I don't necessarily mean hindsight. Necessarily. But I sometimes wonder what the word might be for that moment when your photo materialises and you see something there that wasn't apparent in the viewfinder at the time of the shot itself...

Take this morning for instance. This was not going to be my pic of the day: 

Light, camera, ...web


But now it is. Indeed, I had another in mind (and yes, I took it, but my current project within the project prevents me from showing it) though both subjects were a play on the early morning sunlight as it hit the leaves of some of the plants in the backyard. 

Take another look. Is this a photo of the sunlight? the frangipani leaves? or the spider web blowing in the wind? It was the web that appeared post-click. And somehow it added a little 'something' after the event. A little bit of sight in the hind perhaps?

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 6.07am]