Thursday 12 November 2015

Day 316 2015: Glass half-full, glass half empty...

Day 316: ...a variation on a theme

Hmm, yes, another long day of judging performance, assessing, consulting...the day starts and then it is almost finished.

And despite looking out the window at 5.00pm and thinking 'perhaps it is time for a pictorially-purposed perambulation', somehow it suddenly became 6.40pm. How? Well, it was more marking, more preparation as we go another round tomorrow. 

I was thinking about this project as I walked back to the car park, the *very far*, farthest car park and wondering what I might do. And then I walked past the pool. The pool has been there for a few years now but I've never quite found the time to use it. 

I walked past the fencing where there was a small window which offered an opportunity, and then I walked a little further along. The picture presented itself as one of those illusion puzzles...

There is a pool beyond
Do you see the bars across the scene or through the bars to the pool, what lies beyond? It is a variation on the old glass theme, the barriers or not? 

 For me, the marking means I see the bars, but at least I know I will get through to the other side. Soon.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 7.08pm]