Saturday 14 November 2015

Day 318 2015: Wet days...

Day 318: ...and wet loris

I planned to go and visit my mum today but with showers, rain and storms predicted for most of the day neither of us really wanted me to on the highway. It did mean I had a chance to go and get a haircut before tomorrow's concert. It is just that sort of day. 

Of course, the rain did come down as planned and when it rains, it pours...and brings in the loris. Now, here is the real test of wills for this project within a project365...I took several very interesting pics because the loris always put on a show in the wet, and it doesn't even have to be wet, for them to put on a show. 

Gimme shelter from the storm


But I've chosen this one, and this one alone (I decided the pic with the extended tongue sticking out was probably not suitable for viewing)...I've photographed this one previously, when it was much younger, hasn't lost it cute looks at all. 

I'm sticking to the project now I'm about halfway through. I could go the day 318.5 page I suppose...I'll think about it overnight. (^_^)/

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 10.55am]