Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day 322 2015: The night ends...

Day 322: ...the day breaks

Some time after I took today's pic, it suddenly occurred to me that I had been up since 1.30am marking >>>my last batch of essays<<< That's right, the last batch of essays I will be marking for quite a while. It is kind of momentous I suppose. Although euphoria is tempered somewhat with the knowledge there is still some exam marking to do. Come on 4 December! (It should be done then.)

Anyway, after about three hours work, there was just that hint of colour in the sky, not quite dawn but no longer night either. 

And the kookaburras laughed. 

And it looked like this: 

The fine line of branches


The colour is rich at this time of day. I'd happily get up to see this every day, marking or not. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 4.20am]