Sunday 22 November 2015

Day 326 2015: The long way around...

Day 326: ...to spend a Sunday

Today, I planned to buy a white shirt. Nothing impressive just a stock standard, white shirt/throwover type of thing. Maybe some shoes. So yes, a plan to spend a brief moment in time at the shopping centre. 

So how did I get a pic of the water out on the peninsula, Woody Point to be precise? 

Well, a bit of a dash out that way as a favour to my Mum who asked me. And when your Mum asks, you do. So off I went. It is kind of like driving to work, but not quite as far. 

On the way back, I stopped at a park, briefly, figured I might as well take a watery pic (I was still determined to get to the shopping centre). So briefly: 

...on a bleakish day...

Branch...out


A three hour round trip all up but I got done that which had to be done. And, I got to the shops, got the shirt, and got some shoes. All good.


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 12.50pm]