Wednesday 25 November 2015

Day 329 2015: How do you do...

Day 329: ...what it is you do?

And so there I was, recuperating from minor medical procedures, down by the bay, as it happened. I have to take it easy for an hour or so afterwards so I figured I might as well sit by the dock of the bay for a cup of coffee and snack, of sorts. 

It was a fair sunny morn, full tide, water stretching to the far horizon. And then, I chanced upon Mr Percival, atop the light post. 

How do you do...

And if this were October or December, there would be more than one pic, but I'm so close to getting to the end of this project within a project without breaking the temporary one-pic rule, that I'm going to stick to it. 

I'm a bit stubborn persistent like that. How do I do it? Sometimes, I really don't know. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 10.17am]