Saturday 19 December 2015

Day 352 2015: One last concert...

Day 352: ...and some of my favourite things (again)

I cannot pretend otherwise dear reader, that I am always excited 'photographically-speaking' when it comes to trying to capture raindrops on petals or leaves. And so it was today. Tossing up whether to make it a work-at-home day or risk getting all the way up to work, only to have the clarinet cook in the back of the car while waiting to perform what was to be my last concert now for some time. 

I opted for the cautious approach, worked at home and battled peak hour traffic to get to the other side of town, clarinet intact. 

It gave me a little extra time to capture two of my favourite things:

Sunlight/raindrop

Reaching up

Budding flower

Yes, frangipani and raindrops, featuring a little early morning sunlight. 

No complaints at all really. None. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 7.42am-7.44am]