Friday 1 January 2016

Day 1 2016: Here we go...

Day 1: ...again, dear reader. 

And to really just prove that time is indeed something of a social construct, today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday, only the birds have changed. I slept (in), I read, I made breakfast...

Out came the currawongs...looks like they might be settling in. 


I heard they were here yesterday...

Er, I think you mean 'last year'...
I wonder who they've moved on? 

I went to continue purchases for preparations for a move and learnt an interesting lesson: shopping in the suburbs can save you a lot of money, not just on the bus fare but shoes for work bought in one of the main department stores during their 'clearance' sale: $111 in the city, $59 in the suburbs...buyer beware indeed. 

At least, when one ponders, the sky obliges with one of its wispy afternoon cloudscapes...I could do a whole blog on clouds...no two clouds would ever be the same. (Hmm there's a thought...)


Just a wisp

Fairy floss

Cloud magic, blue sky thinking


So New Year's Day: there might be some sameness but there are always lessons to learn, things to find out, stories to share. And so shall #project366 for 2016 be just like that. Welcome aboard, for round four. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 70-300mm, 28-80mm, 10.17am; 5.59pm-6.00pm, 1 Jan 2016]