Wednesday 20 January 2016

Day 19 2016: Time is running out...

Day 19: ...no time for sitting around

I'm down to the last two weeks. I think everything is running largely to schedule. I think I will make all the final packing up and moving on. [Mantra to self]

And as I went to get the car this evening, it occurred to me that the number of times I have left to capture 'life on the lake' as we have, dear reader, come to know it, is also in countdown mode. 

Even the ducks seemed to want to show me how to skim along...

Sunlight, just right

On the move

Running on water
 ...but remember also to take a little time out to sit too...

Phew, relax


Hmm, I might already be missing the lake...even though I'm not yet (quite) gone. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 70-300mm, 5.35pm-6.05pm, 19 January 2016]