Thursday 21 January 2016

Day 20 2016: Busy, busy, busy, but...

Day 20: ...make time to look up

An entire day taken over with looking into cartons, realising my self-imposed limit of books to send overseas is fast approaching and wondering how to get some bookcases home in my sedan...

These are the things. 

The things that occupy me at present. 

So that time in the late afternoon and early evening, when I have retrieved my car, brought it a little closer to the building to cart boxes (and bookcases) to it and prepare for the long drive home...

Even then, there was much to see. 

The artfully placed clouds on sunset...


Clouds in the spotlight

...and the moon. 

Almost a full moon

True to the objective of this blog, there is always something to stop, look and marvel at. Somewhere. 


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 70-300mm, 6.25pm, 20 January 2016]