Tuesday 26 January 2016

Day 24 2016: Speaking of boxes...

Day 24: ...box office closed...

A little bit of rest today after yesterday's boxing efforts and yet, coincidentally, a box of another kind appeared today. I have a plan, at the end of the week, the end of my working time at a north coast university, plan a little celebration for self at a Brisbane Powerhouse concert. I could have bought tickets online...I could have called and bought them over the phone...

But no. I thought, 'what a lovely day for a boat ride'...yes, why not catch the CityCat around to New Farm Park, buy the tix in person, have a lovely day.

So, I did. Except, being a Sunday, the box office was, of course, closed...

But the Powerhouse is one of Brisbane's most photogenic buildings and a trip there for any reason is never wasted.

Holey moley

Triangle

Who or what is diema

Blue sky, facades old and new

A short pitstop for coffee and refreshments and it was back on the boat, the bus and home. Ticketless for now, but a lovely day nonetheless.


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 2.16pm-2.18pm  24 January 2016]