Friday 1 January 2016

Day 365 2015: And here we are...

Day 365: ...and yes, ready to go again

Last day of the year, 2015. Last day of this year's #project365 ... and yes, onto #project365366 for 2016 (being a leap year). As my #project365 partner-in-camera Susan and I were tweeting this morning, how could you stop really. (As well as receiving much encouragement from others...)

And so it was fitting I suppose that the last post for this year was a visit from the local lorikeets who have probably been feeling a bit overlooked recently, in favour of the currawongs, or galahs, the kookas, and the Pacific Bazar. Or the frangipanis, or the roses, the lilies and the gum leaves. 

So much around us on a day-to-day basis, so much to take in and appreciate just that little more that I can't really imagine a day without finding something to feel enriched by. 

You were thinking of finishing up without us? 

Without us, your blog would be just...

...gum leaves and sunshine, sunshine.
Cheers. 


And in 2016, a little bit down the track, there will be new surrounds, new-ish sights and old things to re-see through the lens as I move back to Japan to take up a university position in Tokyo. Yes, I visit a lot I know but I'm guessing things will look a little more lived in this time around. 

So, thank you to those of you who come by regularly, occasionally, or by accident and take some time to read. I enjoy putting this blog together for all of us. And, #project366 in 2016:  bring. it. on.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 70-300mm, 5.50pm-5.51pm, 5.59pm]