Monday 1 February 2016

Day 28 2016: We're almost there...

Day 28: ...just one more sleep

[And I've found a new, working browser...yay! Apologies for the delays.]

So I'm down to the last box of books, bags and sundry items. Tomorrow is the last day. And it is already night. 

The campus buildings are quite stunning, apparently sought-after by various architects to let their design briefs go wild. 

They look pretty speccy at night too, particularly.

The Library

Flags in the breeze

The stairway to my office, finally

But one thing I've never quite got around to looking at through the lens is the sculpture/signage at the gate. I guess, in a case of 'hello, I must be going...


Hello, I must be going


...it's never too late really'. 

Just one more sleep.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 8.27pm-8.28pm, 8.38pm, 28 January 2016]