Thursday 4 February 2016

Day 35 2016: Sunburst...

Day 35: ...in an otherwise grey day

I am in the process of compiling lists. I've been a person who will, on occasion, compile a necessary list, but I'm not one who would compile a to-do list everyday. But right now, I do have a number of things to do, and it is probably helpful to start organising things as required. 

The rain today was nice, good for the garden etc and so forth, but meant a change in plans. It became a day of organising things at home rather than out and about: visas, tickets, appointments, household maintenance-type things. There is a lot to do between now and...March sometime.

It was in the midst of list-making and list-thinking that I stepped outside briefly for a spot of air and exercise.

Now, I'm a bit of a fan of the humble bromeliads in the back garden. And one just stood out. And I was inspired.



pod

curl

sunburst

leaf among leaves

pink

orange/red




 Inspired. There will be more lists but for a few moments, inspired.




[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 3.58pm-4.06pm, 4 February 2016]