Wednesday 17 February 2016

Day 47 2016: Another countdown begins...

Day 47: ...and now it is the small things

Back in December I placed a big countdown calendar on my whiteboard to help organise the days of packing and sorting my office. 

I think I now need another one for the packing and sorting still going on as I make preparations for the big trip. About 28 days, or thereabouts, depending on the date of the flight. There remains much to do, indoors and out. 

So today, I went to visit my mother, as you do. Just because. And we had a lovely lunch. 

And then it was home again to continue the works, after a cool drink to try and beat the heat (yes, even at 8.30pm) ...

Hot February night

...and back to thinking about what should stay, and what should go...


Should it stay or should it go

This is one of two bookends I think I'd like to take with me (with some pebbles from near Moffat Beach). I'm down to the thinking about the 'little' things I should take with me to have some home comfort things since it is not just about work now, is it. Is it? 

I've got a couple of weeks to decide those small things. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 8.33pm, 8.36pm, 16 February 2016]