Tuesday 23 February 2016

Day 54 2016: Cumulus, cumulusation...

Day 54: ...Accumulation...

It takes a day (or three) of trying to reorganise one's life to realise just how much, and how quickly, one accumulates 'stuff'...

I'm sure all the 'stuff' I have accumulated over these years was important at some point in time. Otherwise I wouldn't have kept it now, would I. Would I?

I guess I'll never really know, but this moment in time, some might call an 'upheaval', others might call and adventure, has left me with hard decisions about what to keep, what to store and what to, well, shall we say, 'redistribute'.

Compressing one's life into one room and a few boxes for overseas is challenging. But at least I have the skies to look at...and today's clouds caught my eye. No particular reason really, I like clouds. That's all. White, fluffy stuff today.

Cloudscape 1, 23/2

Cloudscape 2, 23/2

Cloudscape 3, 23/2

 Oh, and the Anthurium kept revealing more of itself today. A bright shiny red. No particular reason really. Just 'red'.

Red/yellow

And it is full moon time...

Moon among the gum trees

More of the same, tomorrow. But I must stop accumulating. That is today's lesson.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 2.48pm-12.49pm; 75-300mm, 17.47pm, 23 February 2016]