Thursday 25 February 2016

Day 56 2016: All over red rover...

Day 56: ...and sometimes before breakfast

But I mean that in a very good way dear reader, and I am speaking specifically about the pic of the day. You see, sometimes I'll take several pics in a day and make a decision later...

...sometimes I'll be really late in getting a pic taken and will take anything, a case of 'have camera, will pic'...

...and sometimes, very early in the day, like when I'm waiting for the kettle to boil for the second pot of coffee, I'll 'see it'. Like today. The tulips I bought the other day were starting to blush and open. I liked the possible challenge in capturing their pastel colours against a white wall. 

All sorts of reasons why that shouldn't work: 

Soft tulip

Tulip with reed

Blushing tulip

Opening tulip


But it did, at least, I think so. Arty rather than realist. Some days that's all there is to the pic of the day, all over before the day has really started. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 6.24am-6.25am, 6.34am-6.35am, 25 February 2016]