Friday 26 February 2016

Day 57 2016: Aim low...

Day 57: ...achieve much

I continue to work through the list. The list of things that must be done, now within the next week...it is about that long before I make the move for the next main move (you'll see what I mean soon). 

Today, my main project was to get another carload of no-longer-needed things to the refuse transfer and recycling station (how fancy our tips have become), and paint the garage door. A side project included, if possible, preparations for the oiling of the back deck. But that will now be tomorrow. 

I did OK. I got there, on both counts. I also figured that there wasn't going to be much of an outing otherwise given the home-based nature of the work. 

Yesterday, it was the tulips, today the anthurium caught my eye, so I thought I ought to capture it, just in case...


See -- through

But then the loris turned up, on cue and considering there are just 19 days (or thereabouts) now before I leave, I figure it is time I got my fill of loris between now and then: 


Here we are

I see you

I'm a little more shy than that


So yes, while much got done, there still remains a bit to do. But it will get done. I'm sure. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 9.30am; 75-300mm, 5.14pm-5.19pm; 26 February 2016]