Sunday 28 February 2016

Day 59 2016: Care for a dip?...

Day 59: ...I don't mind if I do...

Yesterday, I replenished the birdbath. I did again this morning. It is hot each day. Hot enough to kind of slow down those tasks which must be done. I still have time. 

But today was also Sunday so really, I should try and take things sort of one-at-a-time, slow down a little...then work until late into the night tomorrow...or somesuch.

So I gazed at the birdbath. It looked a little like a hinterland pond...

leaf : matter

And I left it for a while and went back to the tasks at hand. And then...along came a lori...


Hug a tree...

Climb...every...tree...

Preen; repeat

Thus giving me another reason to pause and watch and wonder at our backyard treasures. I'll 'leap' to the remaining tasks tomorrow.


[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 75-300mm, 8.05am, 8.42am-8.43am, 28 February 2016]