Wednesday 2 March 2016

Day 62 2016: Drip feed...

Day 62: ...but we're getting there

Well, the rain continued in sufficient volume to hinder the great deck oiling adventure. Again. But it held off enough for tradesperson number one to come and complete his work. There is now a proper TV aerial and working electrics...for one who hasn't had a TV for nearly 20 years. 

Tradesperson two turned up but the rain had hindered his work so he'll be back another day. But it feels like it is all getting there, after feeling like it was just a bit of a drip feed of tasks. 

I seem to have been packing and sorting forever. Today I couldn't venture too far but when I did, as far as the backyard, I was drawn to the drips and the after effects of the rain. It has been such a feature of my days of late, surely it deserves some attention. 

The bromileads always come up nicely after a bit of fresh rain but it was the drips from the overflow that caught my eye...

Ants
...as I tried to catch them. 

Drop 1

Drop 2

Ripple 1

Ripple 2

Ripple 3

Ripple 4

And back to the broms.

Curl


We can become a little obsessive I suppose. But at the moment, I have to try and be as patient as I possibly can. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 5.23pm-5.33pm, 2 March 2016]