Sunday 6 March 2016

Day 66 2016: The home is becoming a house...

Day 66: ...and preparations are ongoing

Yes, it feels like this has been going on for a long time. (It has.) I have decided it feels like marking. (It does.) It just goes on and on and then suddenly, it is done. And while I'm not quite at 'the done' stage, it is feeling like just one last push and I'll be there. By Tuesday. 

Today was major shifting and sorting, stacking and clearing; preparations for the move are in hand. 

And, I managed a coat of oil the deck in between intermittent showers. Now there is just the lawn and some more cleaning. 

And some packing...actual packing of the actual suitcase I'm taking to Tokyo. Next week. Yes, it is soon. 

So, I didn't venture far today from the backyard that will soon no longer be my backyard; and the flowers and plants which will change to different flowers and plants;  and the clouds. 

Cloudscape 0616 1

Cloudscape 0616 2

Greenery

Reddery



Are clouds the same in the northern hemisphere? Stay tuned. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 50mm, 4.35pm-4.37pm, 6 March 2016]