Tuesday 8 March 2016

Day 68 2016: Head in the clouds...

Day 68: ...should be, but isn't

And that is because, dear reader? Well, you might have guessed it, the failure of tradespeople to turn up again, or contact...or, just anything. Normally, i would not let these things bother me too much this has been much delayed. Yes, there has been annoying rain, showers really, but even I have managed to oil the deck...AND I'M NOT EVEN A TRADESPERSON...

Today I expected to go and visit and stay with my mum after all the preparations for departure had been completed...but there was the small matter of the missing tradespeople. So I'm still here. 

There wasn't a lot to do but head outside and look up. At the clouds. And imagine...

Over the ridge

Fringed clouds

Cloud types collide

Seeing off the sun

...imagine all sorts of things...including completed tasks. And all this on International Women's Day. I should remember the truism, 'girls can do anything' and get on with it. 

Tomorrow perhaps. 

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 5.25pm-6.09pm, 8 March 2016]