Saturday 19 March 2016

Day 73 2016: A creature of habit...

Day 73: ...a fish out of water

Funny how it takes a big shift in life to realise how much a creature of habit one might have become. Things like taking for granted being able to complete this little project each day, every day, having pics to take, taking the time to do these sort of things. 

I've no issue with being pressed outside my usual comfort zone, but I have settled into patterns I suppose. There are lots of interesting things to photograph in mum's backyard too. The frangipanis here are from the same tree as the frangipanis at my place.

Frangipani relations

Patterns on the pool surface 1

Patterns on the pool surface
I had to dash up to Brisbane again today to deliver my lovely bass clarinet to a friend in the band who kindly bought it. Nice to be 'keeping it in the family' as it were. Then home again, for a quiet evening in.

It still doesn't feel like I'm leaving for such a big adventure.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 28-80mm, 5.19pm, 13 March 2016]