Saturday 19 March 2016

Day 75 2016: Airports...

Day 75: ...they all look and act the same

I have a bit of a sad fascination with international airports...they all look and feel the same. 

No matter how hard they try to add a little 'local' flavour, there is a sameness about them. Today's flight unfortunately was not direct, none was available. So I had to travel via a city I've not been to before. There wasn't enough time to go outside the airport which was a bit of a shame but it was getting late at night too so perhaps better not. 

As I sat waiting for the connection, the very sameness of it all struck me. Can you guess the airport*?

*answer below

Transit lounge...somewhere

Transit carpet and luggage trolley...somewhere

If you guessed 'Singapore', you'd be right, or lucky. At least now I have a few Singapore dollars in my wallet for my troubles. 

On to Tokyo.

[Camera : Canon EOS60D, 50mm, 8.18pm-8.21pm (Brisbane time), 15 March 2016]